- Indexes journals about Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Hispanics in the US.
HathiTrust is a partnership of major research institutions and libraries working to ensure that the cultural record is preserved and accessible long into the future. The mission of HathiTrust is to contribute to research, scholarship, and the common good by collaboratively collecting, organizing, preserving, communicating, and sharing the record of human knowledge. There are more than 120 participants in HathiTrust, and membership is open to institutions worldwide. Funded by Friends of the Library.
- Provides nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Includes the Lexi-PALS Drug Guide, which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names.
- HeinOnline has more than 120 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges the gap in legal history by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,100 law and law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of law journals, HeinOnline also contains the Congressional Record Bound volumes in entirety, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, famous world trials dating back to the early 1700’s, legal classics from the 16th to the 20th centuries, the United Nations and League of Nations Treaty Series, all United States treaties, the Federal Register from inception in 1936, the CFR from inception in 1938, and much more.
On campus users only
- Covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada – see America: History and Life) from 1450 to the present, including world history, military history, women’s history, history of education, and more.
- Comprehensive history reference database offering full text from more than 1,600 reference books, encyclopedias, non-fiction books, and leading history periodicals. Also includes thousands of historical documents, 78,000 biographies, historical photos and maps, and more than 80 hours of historical video.
- The nation's premier collection of documents related to homeland security policy, strategy, and organizational management. Access to the Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) is available free of charge, but access to some content requires that individuals create an account here.
- Scholarly research and industry news relating to all areas of hospitality and tourism.
- Includes all data from the Humanities International Index plus unique full text content, much of which is not found in other databases. Provides full text access to more than 1,200 journals.