- BrowZine is a powerful Journal Engagement Platform that allows you to find, monitor and read scholarly journals available at your library on any device.
- The Historical New York Times with Index (1851-2014) is a newspaper resource that provides genealogists, researchers, and scholars with online, easily-searchable first-hand accounts and unparalleled coverage of the politics, society, and events of the time.
- Database from Elsevier that provides abstract and full text access to more than 2500 journals from several publishers. It includes more than 9 million full text articles covering a wide variety of subject areas and disciplines.
May not work with some mobile devices.
Browser compatibility -
ScienceDirect® is fully compatible with the following browsers running on Microsoft® Windows operating systems:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 8.x, 9.x, 10.x and 11.x
We also strive to fully support the latest full versions of Mozilla® Firefox® and Google Chrome™ on Microsoft Windows. The following versions were tested for the most recent ScienceDirect release:
Firefox version 28.x
Chrome version 34.x
ScienceDirect is only fully tested on these browsers running on Microsoft Windows operating systems. Therefore, we can only guarantee full functionality to customers running these browsers on a Microsoft Windows operating system.
Other browsers and operating systems may also be able to access full ScienceDirect functionality; however, ScienceDirect E-Helpdesk cannot provide expert advice or technical support to solve problems you may encounter when using these systems.
- Developed in Brazil, SciELO is a bibliographic database and a model for cooperative electronic publishing in Latin American, Caribbean, and Iberian countries. Provides open access to mostly scientific journals, but has a growing collection of journals in other subjects.
- A research discovery tool that allows you to explore the CAS databases containing literature from many scientific disciplines including biomedical sciences, chemistry, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more. Register from on-campus.