- Contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library. Includes more than 4.8 million citations for journal articles, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports related to agriculture.
- Includes population, housing, economic, and geographic data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Indexes Congressional publications from 1789 to the present, linking to full text when available.
Congressional Publications now includes full text from the Congressional Research Digital Collection Historical Archive 1830-2016 and the Congressional Hearings Digital Collection 1824-2003
- Indexes journal articles and Education Research Information Center (ERIC) documents in the field of education. Includes some full text.
- A comprehensive geosciences database produced by the American Geological Institute containing over 2.8 million bibliographic records to the geoscience literature of the world. Over 3,500 journals are reviewed for indexing in the database as well as books, maps, government reports, conference papers, and theses and dissertations.
- HeinOnline has more than 120 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges the gap in legal history by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,100 law and law-related periodicals. In addition to its vast collection of law journals, HeinOnline also contains the Congressional Record Bound volumes in entirety, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, famous world trials dating back to the early 1700’s, legal classics from the 16th to the 20th centuries, the United Nations and League of Nations Treaty Series, all United States treaties, the Federal Register from inception in 1936, the CFR from inception in 1938, and much more.
On campus users only
- The nation's premier collection of documents related to homeland security policy, strategy, and organizational management. Access to the Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL) is available free of charge, but access to some content requires that individuals create an account here.
- This archive offers online access to state and municipal codes, documents relating to constitutional conventions, and other resources in American legal history.
On campus users only
- Provides basic information on everyone who has represented the state in the U.S. Congress from 1801 to the present. The database includes years in office, congressional districts, committee memberships, and leadership positions.
- Contains summaries of the more than 200,000 criminal justice, juvenile justice, and substance abuse resources housed in the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Library.
- Comprehensive index to federal, state, and international documents with links to full text and to library holdings.
- Searches over 38 databases and 1,950 selected websites, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
- Online research tool designed to provide quick and easy access to modern and historical census data and demographic information.
- The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States.
- The ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the World is the authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets provides easy access to an extensive repository of standardized and structured statistical data. The Data-Planet repository contains more than 90 billion data points from more than 65 source organizations.
- Statistics on all subjects, U.S. and international. Formerly LexisNexis Statistical Insight.
- The U.S. Congressional Serial Set, commonly referred to as the Serial Set, contains the House and Senate Documents and the House and Senate Reports bound by session of Congress.
- Full text access to Congressional documents and reports from 1789-1969. Formerly LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set and Maps Digital Collection
- A cooperative catalog of books, web resources, and other material worldwide. Worldcat is also available through FirstSearch here.