-Provides full text access to volumes published by Annual Reviews. Covers topics in biomedical/life, physical and social sciences.
- Comprehensive collection of citations to dissertations and theses from around the world.
- Provides access to the citations and abstracts, as well as full text when available, for dissertations and theses produced by graduate students at the University of Mississippi.
- Provides a search of scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources, including articles, theses, books, and abstracts.
- Contains reviews, abstracts, and citations to research literature in mathematics and related areas.
Linking out from PDF views will not work.
- Contains free PDF versions of more than 4,000 reports on a variety of topics from the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
- Searches over 38 databases and 1,950 selected websites, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
- Comprehensive abstract and citation database containing both peer-reviewed research literature and quality web sources. With over 18,000 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers, Scopus supports research needs in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences fields as well as in the arts and humanities.
Scopus does not test or support Mac/IoS Devices. Scopus recommends IE 8 or higher, Chrome or Firefox.