- Ambrose Digital provides video streams for over 500 videos, including the 37 BBC Shakespeare Plays and other BBC Classics. Ambrose offers other videos on the subjects of U.S. History, Political Science, Literature, World History, Ancient History, Climate Change, Art, Music and the Cultural Diversity of our Nation. Every video is closed captioned and eight style citations are offered for each video.
BroadwayHD, whose mission is to promote and preserve live theatre, extending the reach of Broadway and Broadway-caliber shows to anyone, anywhere includes streaming access to 25 premium performances of plays and musicals from the New York theatre scene. Founded by Broadway producers Stewart F. Lane and Bonnie Comley, BroadwayHD captures and transports the magic of performance from the stage to your screen.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online provides more than 16,000 biographical and critical essays on the lives, works, and careers of the world's most influential literary figures from all eras and genres. This literature resource includes the DLB main series, the DLB Documentary Series, and the DLB Yearbook Series - all delivered in an easy-to-use 24/7 online format that matches the exact look and feel of the print originals.
- Fully indexed, cross-referenced and annotated database of over 60,000 journal articles, books, book articles and dissertation abstracts on all aspects of theatre and performance in 126 countries.
- Indexed articles, plus detailed abstracts and full text from 1864 to current, covering film, theatre and dance.
- A comprehensive literary reference database, which provides users with a broad spectrum of reference information from antiquity to the present day.
- Literature Criticism from 1400 to 1800 assembles critical responses to the works of writers of all sorts — novelists, poets, playwrights, journalists, philosophers, political leaders, scientists, mathematicians and writers from other genres — from every region of the world, from the Late Medieval period through the European Renaissance and Enlightenment and the age of colonial expansion.
- A fully searchable library of more than 350,000 works of English and American poetry, drama and prose, full-text literature journals, and other key criticism and reference resources.
- Indexes critical materials on literature, languages, linguistics and folklore.
- Nineteenth-Century Literature Criticism through assembles critical responses to the works of 19-century authors of all sorts — novelists, poets, playwrights, journalists, philosophers, political leaders, scientists, mathematicians and writers from other genres — from every region of the world.